winter shoe favorite


Here are some photos of my Clark's Desert Boots. I have been wanting these ever since my mom got them for my brothers two Christmas's ago. Their classic style looks good on men and women and they have the ability to be worn with skinny jeans, dresses or skirts. Every time I've worn these beauties in public, someone has asked me where I have gotten them.

Clark's is an English brand and, for no real reason, I've always associated them with old lady shoes. Maybe I saw one too many pairs in a Naturalizer store. Regardless, desert boots were popular in the 70's and now Clark's and some other brands have been bringing them around again.

I'm not sure how feasible it will be to wear these in the summer, but since it's been snowing here in st. louis, it looks like I've still got some time.